巧媚飞舞 发表于 2016-4-27 16:17:12

每日歌曲:《Need You Now 》

本帖最后由 巧媚飞舞 于 2016-4-28 12:35 编辑

http://player.yinyuetai.com/video/player/106857/v_0.swf《Need You Now》是美国乡村乐队战前女神演唱的一首乡村歌曲,歌词、曲谱由查尔斯·凯利、希拉里·斯科特、戴夫·海伍德、杰克·基尔共同撰写、制作。该歌曲作为推广专辑的首支单曲,于2009年8月11日通过纳什维尔国会唱片公司发布 ,收录在战前女神乐队的第二张录音室专辑《Need You Now》 。该歌曲是战前女神乐队首支打入公告牌百强单曲榜前十名之内的单曲,于2010年3月20日在公告牌百强单曲榜拿下排行榜亚军 。2010年,该歌曲荣获乡村音乐学院奖"年度最佳单曲录制"、"年度最佳歌曲" ,第53届格莱美奖"年度最佳录制"、"年度最佳歌曲" ,全美乡村音乐奖"年度最佳单曲" 等大奖。Picture perfect memories,Scattered all around the floor,Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more.And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.For me it happens all the time.It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.Oh...Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door.Wishing you'd come sweepin' in the way you did before.And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.For me it happens all the time.It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk, and I need you now.Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now.And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.I just need you now.Oh baby I need you now.一幕幕美好的回忆随照片散落满地伸手去拿电话因为我再也无法抗拒突然想知道是否我偶尔也会浮现在你的脑海因为我一直不停的想你已是凌晨一点十五分 独自一人的我 此刻需要你说过不会再打电话 但我却失去了控制 此刻我真的需要你没有你 我无所适从 此刻我只需要你再喝一杯威士忌也无法阻止我向门口望去多么希望你像从前一样翩翩而至突然我想知道是否我偶尔也会浮现在你的脑海因为我一直不停的想你已是凌晨一点十五分 微醉的我 此刻需要你说过不会再打电话 但我却失去了控制 此刻我需要你没有你 我无所适从此刻 我只需要你哦。。。我宁愿遍体鳞伤也不愿麻木自己已是凌晨一点十五分 微醉的我 此刻需要你我说过我不会再打电话 但是微醉的我 此刻真的需要你没有你 我无所适从 此刻我只需要你此刻我只需要你哦 宝贝 此刻我只需要你
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日歌曲:《Need You Now 》