帖子

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2016-4-26 16:20:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 2015吐槽专用 于 2016-5-20 16:38 编辑

托福满分作文?看似不可能,好多大牛已经做到了。托福写作中如何写出近满分的作文?这就要按照ETS的要求,一步一步将该呈现的内容呈现到位了。

第一,概括和组织。

阅读文章一般结构清晰,观点明确,学生往往能一眼看出哪个是中心句,哪个是举例:这种情况很浅显,学生只需要挑出中心句,然后稍微换上几个同义词,或是改动一下句子结构,阅读的主要观点便出来了,而且也不是抄袭阅读的。另外,在中心句不是很明显的时候,学生则需要分析给的几句话,或者是从后文的例子与解释中,去对应观点句里的关键词,这样就能锁定文章的主要观点了。

第二,自制模板。

综合写作模版好使,但不见得这个模版是适合你的。有些模版措辞复杂,句式冗长,而使用了这些模版的人,往往是为了将就模版,限制了自己的发挥:每每写的文章,200个单词里面,自创的,只有50个左右。也就是说,除了模版给出来的套话,实际涉及阅读和听力观点和信息的文字,非常的少,内容非常单薄,自然分数不会高过25。

要用模版的话,就用自己的模版。用自己平时说话的自然方式来表的,形成了自己的思维方式,用起来肯定是相当自然的。怎么形成自己的模版呢?用至少20道题练手:看自己是习惯先总结听力观点,然后与阅读观点一一对应去写,还是听力观点和阅读观点分成两部分去概括,然后再集中论述他们的关系;有了框架,就到实质了。

论述的时候,一般的学生都只是一句大话带过,而没有将足够的证据或细节摆上。这个是我们应该杜绝的。只有简练到位地论述了,才能体现出阅读和听力观点的关系来。论述就应该:1. 合理使用阅读和听力的例子,但不是照抄,而要概括; 2. 注意例子和观点的对应,切忌张冠李戴; 3. 阅读听力缺一不可,要两条腿走路。

第三,检查。

文章写完后,一定要留出至少3分钟来检查。尤其是托福(课程)写作中的基础拼写,时态,以及单复数搭配是否有错,及时更改。

在这里给大家整理出来一个经典托福作文模板供大家参考,还有其他十五更经典的托福作文模板需要回复才能查看。

In a modern society, people always face the dilemma to choose whether AAA or BBB. This problem is the much debated one in that it affects everybody in their daily lives. People may prefer one to another although some may have no opinions about it at all. Before rendering my opinion, I think it is necessary to take a glance at the arguments of both sides.     

It is quite easy for average people to choose BBB because of the obvious reason that---. It can be given by a well known example that ---.
But at the mean time, although BBB has some advantages, it also has many drawbacks such as ---. Therefore we have no complete evidence to suggest that BBB is always better than AAA. What is more, the innate quality of AAA, unfortunately, is often underestimated; in other words, if you notice the invisible benefits of choosing AAA, you can understand AAA more deeply.

Here I would explain a few of the most important reasons. The main reason is that ---. To illustrate this, there is an appropriate example that is very persuasive: ---.
--- is only part of the important aspects, and another equally significant role of choosing AAA lies in the development of ---.
This demonstrates the undeniable fact that ---.

Besides, the further reason why I advocate AAA is that ---. This may explain why ---.
In addition, some experts maintain that ----. This significant point, however, is often not noticed by most people and accordingly, is unconsciously overlooked.

Finally, as a proverb says, “Everything has two sides”. Although I admit that there are a couple of advantages of ----, I still think that the disadvantages of it are more obvious. Such as ---, ----, and ----. This demonstrates that we have no complete evidence to suggest that BBB is always better than AAA.

If all the factors above are considered, we will find out that the advantages of AAA outweigh those of BBB. Therefore from what we have discussed, we may safely come to the conclusion that choosing AAA is a rather wise decision. But I have not denied the opinion that choosing BBB. I must admit that people can do well without AAA, but no one can ignore the added convenience and satisfaction offered by AAA. Such experience will definitely be helpful in one’s later life.

15个托福高分作文写作模板推荐(回复可见)

托福作文模板推荐之一

A or B

Depending on personal experience, personality type and emotional concern, we find that some people hold the idea of A meanwhile others prefer to B, from my point of view, it is more advisable to chose A rather than B. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

The main reason for my propensity for A is that___________________________.就理由进行解释_____________________.For instance,____________________

Another reason can be seen by every one is that____________________________.就理由进行解释___________________For example,____________________

The argument I support in the first paragraph is also in a position of advantage because_____________________________

Although I agree that there may be a couple of advantages of B, I feel that the disadvantages are more obvious. Such as________________.

In a word, ________________________________________________.So, it is sagacious to support the statement that it is better to A.

托福作文模板推荐之二

A or B

将原题复述___________________________________________When faced with the decision of A of B, quite a few would deem that______________________, but others, in contrast, believe A/B as the premier choice and that is also my point. Among countless factors which influence -A/-B, there are three conspicuous aspects as follows. The main reason for my propensity fo _________is that___________________

The second reason can be seen by every person that________. In addition, these reason are also usable when we consider that_________. There are some disadvantages in____________________另一种观点的缺点__________.

In a word, _____________重复观点句并缩写理由__________________.Taking into account of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that___________.

托福作文模板推荐之三
游客,如果想要查看本帖资源下载地址或者密码,请回复

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2016-4-26 17:11:48 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢“2015吐槽专用”整理出来的内容。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-5-13 16:41:26 | 显示全部楼层

哈哈哈  有用处就好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-5-13 16:42:01 | 显示全部楼层
兔子q 发表于 2016-4-26 17:11
谢谢“2015吐槽专用”整理出来的内容。

不要太客气啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 19:14 , Processed in 0.316207 second(s), 26 queries .