[复制链接]

主题

帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-4-10 18:54:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

每个女生都希望拥有一场梦幻的婚礼,但要制造童话般的浪漫还真不是件容易事儿。除了鲜花、草坪、蛋糕,以及一个充满爱意的“头纱吻”……

你的白马王子可能还需要会点魔法!

最近,一群新人在结婚仪式上玩儿出了新花样,他们的创意甚至在国外引发热议。

Over the years, weddings and their associated accoutrements have gotten ever more lavish — and creative. The latest trend, popping up now in China, is to turn the wedding veil that the bride wears into a magic trick of its own.
多年来,结婚典礼和婚庆用品已经越来越奢华,越来越有创意。如今,中国掀起了一股新潮流,那就是给新娘的头纱“施点魔法”。

As uncovered by Shanghaiist, brides are getting their sheer veils “flown” across the room and dropped onto their heads from above, in what appears to be a moment of pure sorcery. (It actually all comes down to some ceiling rails and weights, but who needs to know that?)
据Shanghaiist网站报道,轻薄的头纱在室内“飘过”,迎面落在新娘们的头上,看起来像是真的法术。(实际上,这是靠天花板上的轨道和重力完成的,但谁在乎事实如何呢。)

A video of the flying veil posted by the media on Facebook has received over 3.6 million views and more than 35,000 shares.
该网站将“飞行头纱”的视频发布在脸书上,该视频浏览量已超过360万次,被分享35000多次。

In the video, a bride is seen standing in the middle of the aisle as her veil whizzes toward her on tracks, before detaching and delicately falling down onto her head.
从视频中可以看到,一个新娘站在走道的中间,而她的头纱顺着轨道迅速滑来,之后与轨道分离,正好落在新娘的头上。

这招极具创意的婚礼设计吸引了外媒关注,《时代》杂志网站大赞其带来的视觉效果:

It certainly makes a memorable visual statement. It may not be for everyone but, especially on wedding day, for each her own.
毫无疑问,“飞行头纱”呈现了令人难忘的视觉效果。它可能不适合所有人,但却适合每个新娘,尤其是在婚礼当天。

福克斯新闻网则称,“飞行头纱”让一场婚礼变成迪士尼童话。

The result of what is described as a "flying veil" is an eye-catching show that – unless you can get two birds to delicately drop a veil on your head – is as close to a Disney-style fairy tale as you can get.
“飞行头纱”的效果很抓眼球,简直和迪士尼童话一样,要想比这更迪士尼,除非你能让两只小鸟把头纱准确无误的送到你头上。

Buzzfeed网站报道:

People in China have been taking weddings to the next level with a new trend that involves a flying veil that drops from the sky... It's mesmerizing to watch.
凭借着从天而降的“飞行头纱”,中国人把婚礼玩儿出了新境界……这个创意很吸睛。

“飞行头纱”不仅获得外媒好评,外国网友也纷纷为其点赞。有人甚至大呼,没有它就不办婚礼。

Wow I'm not having a wedding unless there's a flying veil that drops on me from the sky as I'm walking down the aisle.
哇,在我步入礼堂时,如果没有“飞行头纱”从天而降,落在我身上,我是不会办婚礼的。

That flying wedding veil magic is cool af! I WANT THAT
这一招也太炫了,我想要!

“这是我有生以来见过最特别的东西,超爱”

但也有网友表示,结个婚完全没必要如此折腾一番,这样是“铺张浪费”。

还有人认为,“飞行头纱”并不浪漫,实际上“又土又俗”。

那么你觉得呢?

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 08:12 , Processed in 0.118557 second(s), 23 queries .