帖子

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2015-7-30 18:23:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 2015吐槽专用 于 2015-7-30 18:24 编辑

这是一篇论述对大学生追求和使用名牌看法的文章。第一段,详述大学生热衷追求、使用名牌的情形以及人们的看法。第二段,重点谈你对此的看法。

University Students’ Pursuit of FamousBrands
“What perfumes are you wearing?” “Aren’t your shoes Nike’s latestrelease?” “I like the Mickey bag you bought yesterday.” “I hear the Jack &Jones store is on sale this week. Do you wanna come along?” Don’t feelsurprised if you hear them coming out of the mouth of college students. It’squite common to hear and see college students swapping information about thebrands they like and the products they use. In fact, discussions about brandnames have become one of the college students’ favourite pastimes. They learnabout the latest fashion from each other, exchange tips about when and where toget the item, and buy it at their earliest convenience. “Keeping up with theJoneses” is their conviction —“If the Joneses have it, how could I have not?”About this current mindset of the college students, many people may hasten toshow their disapproval. They’ll probably take it to be a reflection of thestudents’ vanity and superficiality. And they may lecture them on the virtue ofbeing thrifty.
However, I beg to differ. For one thing,name-brand products are usually quality products. They are something   
beautiful,endurable, and reliable. “The love of beauty is common to all,” goes theproverb; therefore, there’s nothing to blame about the pursuit of famousbrands. For the other, college students are old enough to make their owndecisions. Likewise, they must abide by the consequences if they make anill-advised one. If they let their pursuit of brands eat into their budget forother more important issues, they should be able to correct their mistakes andkeep everything in moderation. So this becomes no other than a good chance tolearn management, isn’t it?

编辑推荐:

大学英语六级考试经验从积累到技巧
英语考试基础最重要,积淀最重要。如果你的底子够深,四六级自然不在话下。那么那些没底子的童鞋怎么提升自我呢?就听力而言,可以看看自己喜欢的美剧和电影,最好是看只有英文字幕的,那样可以帮助你思考。如遇到精彩的段落,可以试着把屏幕最小化,拿出纸和笔,试着去听写一下,然后和字幕比对,潜移默化中,你的听力就会有飞跃的感觉。阅读呢,推荐一份《21世纪报》,一星期一期,对于非英语的童鞋来说,量比较大。不过可以一步一步的来。

你拿到第一份的时候,可以试着读读里面的buzz word之类的小豆腐干。接着第二期可以读读稍长点的文章,第三期、第四期,很快你会发现一个版面的大报道也没问题啦。这份报纸另外一个好的地方是,生词都有读音和注释,所以不用怕哦。作文的话,鄙人一般会写写英文的日志,不过对于非英语的童鞋,我觉得积累点范文和模块就OK了,作文还是比较死比较好拿一个稳定的分数。
大学英语六级写作开头句型七大写法

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:28 , Processed in 0.175202 second(s), 26 queries .