帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2018-9-5 11:07:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅思G类作文范文:感谢信

主题:写一份感谢朋友给你寄来旅行的照片

Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday. Write a letter to your friends. In your letter thank them for the photos and for the holiday explain why you didn’t write earlier.

雅思G类写作小作文参考范文

Dear John and Jane,

I hope this letter finds you well. I’m just writing to thank you both for the holiday and for the photos you sent.

The photos arrived this morning in the post. They reminded me what a great time I had during my stay with you last month. You really were fantastic hosts, and I couldn’t have asked for better guides to show me around.

Sorry I didn’t write to you earlier, but I’ve been working flat out since the moment I arrived home. Do you remember I told you I had an assignment to finish? Well, the deadline was two weeks earlier than I thought it was!

Anyway, I’m back to normal now and I’ve handed in all of my assignments. In fact, now that I’m free, why don’t you both come and stay? There’s a spare room here, so you’re welcome to use it whenever you like.

Hope to see you soon,

Peter

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 16:59 , Processed in 0.146043 second(s), 23 queries .