帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

发表于 2015-8-11 11:36:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013年1月12日托福考试真题分享——听力部分

2013年1月12日托福考试题目是什么?新东方网托福频道为大家搜集整理了2013年1月12日托福听力真题回忆及解析,助力各位考生备战托福!
  听力:
  综述:
  本次听力考试为新题,难度属于中等偏上,分别涉及到了天文学,生物学,考古学和艺术类的绘画。加试为经典加试。
  需要注意的是最近的考试中conversation的学术化已经越来越明显,本次考试的两篇conversation都有学术化的倾向,相当于变向提高了conversation的难度,大家在今后的备考中要对学术类conversation多加关注。生物学和艺术作为理科文科最常考的门类依然是各出一篇。天文学考查蟹状星云,对同学们的天文背景知识提出更高的要求,因为传统的八大行星才是同学们相对比较熟悉的领域。

机经内容与解析正文:
  Conversation 1:一个学生见经济学教授,问了关于效率的问题。prof提到下次课正好请来一个做这方面研究的人来讲课,但是本来要去接的学生去不了了,于是这个同学主动承担。
  词汇
  efficiency效率

Lecture 1:   天文学lecture:讲星云主要是超新星爆发留下的那种,特别距离了蟹状星云,提到了通过星云的大小推测超新星爆发的时间。最后说的1054年中国、日本有记载但是欧洲没有记载。。。。————因为bad weather? 教授质疑了这个观点并且表示可能是宗教压力。
  版本二:就记得比较靠后的内容说到中国人有观测纪录,而欧洲人没有。有人说是bad weather conditions,教授一声冷笑:bad weather conditions for two years?(有题)并解释可以是因为当时的欧洲政治条件不允许把这些不祥之兆记入史册。
  要点
  超新星遗迹星云是超新星爆发后抛出的气体形成的。与行星状星云一样,这类星云的体积也在膨胀之中,最后也趋于消散。
  最有名超新星遗迹是金星座中的蟹状星云。它是由一颗在1054年爆发的银河系内的超新星留下的遗迹。
  中国和日本人有观测记录但是欧洲人没有,有人说是bad weather conditions,教授一声冷笑:bad weather conditions for two years?(有题考察教授语气)并解释可能是因为当时的欧洲政治条件不允许把这些不祥之兆记入史册。
  解析:
  词汇
  Crab nebula['n'bj'l']蟹状星云supernova         超新星

Lecture 2:生物marine biology lecture:深海生物发光的问题。。考前一天做的TPO26好像有一个完全相同的话题.....从jelley fish入手讲了发光的目的,主动防御和被动防御。发的一般是蓝光及其原因(海底生物往往只能看到蓝光且在海洋里面蓝光传播最远),最后提到特别的dragon fish可以发红光并问了原因(正在笑刚刚听过同样的话题结果就悲剧的没听到。。)

版本2
  海底发光动物。有个名词,大致是marine luminous organisms的意思。传统认为它们身体里有细菌会发光,实际是它们自己会发光。为了防止受predators侵害。第一种是passive的方式,两种情况,一是。。。;二是吸引predators跟过来,这样捕猎者把跟在自己后面的生物都吃掉了,但是却不碰自己(有题)。第二种是active的方式,可以警告predators说姐很危险会让你很受伤。不管passive还是active,都是蓝光,因为蓝色可以穿透到海里,大多数海底动物都只能看到和发出蓝光。但有例外某种鱼会发出红光并且看到红光,好处是:其他鱼看不到它的光。(有题,答案大致是说它可以去捕鱼而不被发现)
  要点
  传统认为它们身体里有细菌会发光,实际是它们自己会发光来防止predator的侵害。(托福听力定势,传统理论往往是错的,新发现否定了传统思维。)
  发光两种方式,主动和被动防御。被动的主要是吸引predators跟过来,这样捕猎者把跟在自己后面的生物都吃掉了,但是却不碰自己(有题)。
  第二种是active的方式,可以警告predators说姐很危险会让你很受伤。
  不管passive还是active,都是蓝光,因为蓝色可以穿透到海里,大多数海底动物都只能看到和发出蓝光。但有例外某种鱼会发出红光并且看到红光,好处是:其他鱼看不到它的光。(有题,答案大致是说它可以去捕鱼而不被发现)
  词汇
  luminous ['l'm'n's]发光的
  penetrate 穿透
  predator 捕食者

Conversation 2:生物专业的学术见一个什么领导。说自己下周要去开会,老师表示因为近所以很多本科生都能去真好。学生就说他是传媒的double major于是想写新闻稿投稿到院报上,老师说好啊!他说他想给每个教授都做访谈,老师说:那太多了。于是学生建议那怎么不弄一个网络形式的院报?老师不认可,说技术麻烦,还有校友看的。但是同学反驳说很多人会技术,而且校友也会上网的(这个考了而且我就这一点不是特别确定。。。。。),最终老师说那就到领导开会的时候我说说吧,并且跟学生说要不然你写两个宣传稿件算了。
  要点
  生物专业的学生见一个什么领导。说自己下周要去开会,老师表示因为近所以很多本科生都能去真好。
  学生就说他是传媒的double major于是想写新闻稿投稿到院报上,老师说好啊!他说他想给每个教授都做访谈,老师说:那太多了。
  于是学生建议那怎么不弄一个网络形式的院报?老师不认可,说技术麻烦,还有校友看的。但是同学反驳说很多人会技术,而且校友也会上网的(这个考了而且我就这一点不是特别确定。。。。。)
  最终老师说那就到领导开会的时候我说说吧,并且跟学生说要不然你写两个宣传稿件算了。
  词汇
  alumnus [''l'mn's] 校友
  undergraduate 本科生

Lecture 3:考古学。讲了考古可不是背个铁锹去瞎挖,我们也是有技术的。主要讲了u子(好像是niu子。。。?)用于勘探的技术。先解释了原理说宇宙中的某种射线打到大气层就会激发这种粒子,能量大,可以穿透土壤......讲了讲成像。然后说第一台是1967年做的,笨重,只能从下往上看......然后讲了讲现在最新的仪器,考察了对比关系。以及对新仪器的态度。这两道题都不是很确定的。。听这个对话的时候走神了..版本2
  Muon detector 考古时用的一种工具 可穿透固体去探查内在结构。这样就不会破坏遗迹和建筑了(有题)。 还有道题问1970s的和现在仪器的区别,两个选项。
  要点
  主要讲了Muon detector 考古时用的一种工具 可穿透固体去探查内在结构。先解释了原理说宇宙中的某种射线打到大气层就会激发这种粒子,能量大,可以穿透土壤......讲了讲成像。
  第一台是1967年做的,笨重,只能从下往上看......然后讲了讲现在最新的仪器,考察了对比关系。以及对新仪器的态度。(两道题,一个是对比考点,比较最新的仪器和旧仪器的区别,是双选题。另一个是教授态度题,考察教授对新仪器的态度)
  词汇
  muon ['mj',ɑn] [高能] μ介子
  imaging 成像
  relic 遗迹

Lecture 4: art.从油画入手讲了另外的一种颜料的好处。以及使用方法(都有题),和现在人们使用这种颜料的目的。。。中间引用了梵高的画并问了目的。
  版本二:讲了一种油画画法,名称忘记了,特点是非常立体。做类比,举了个在蛋糕上做雕刻的例子,让人更想吃(有题)三大好处:一是可反光(reflection),可将画面上某些部分反光(15'/17?世纪的画家用这种画法的目的)二是有运动感(movement),比如梵高的画(有图:一棵树及后面天空,线条很流动)三是现代人用这种画法的原因,追求质感,即追求surface的感觉。
  要点
  做类比,举了个在蛋糕上做雕刻的例子,让人更想吃(有题),典型的类比考点,用生活中常见的例子解释复杂理论,属于analogy的修辞手段。
  考查三大好处,反光,运动感,质感。举例考点,三个例子都出了题。第一个例子考差了画家用这种画法的目的。
  词汇
  stereograph ['ster'''ɡrɑ'f] 立体画
  reflection 反光
  加试:(经典)1   鸟类迁徙,
  2   大王花
  3  ragtime music

2013年1月12日托福考试真题完整版下载↓
20130112.docx (34.19 KB, 下载次数: 214)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-11 11:38:21 | 显示全部楼层
2013年1月12日托福考试真题分享——口语部分

2013年1月12日托福考试题目是什么?新东方网托福频道为大家搜集整理了2013年1月12日托福口语真题回忆及解析,助力各位考生备战托福!

Task 1
  What is the one style of clothing that the students in your school tend to wear? Why you like this style of clothing? Include specific reasons and details in your response.
  Sample answer:
  The student uniform from my school is sporty and these are the few things I like about it. First of all, I think it’s pretty good looking. It’s blue with white strips that make you standout from a crowed. And unlike the baggy uniforms from other schools in the area, our uniforms fit really well because the material it’s made of is very stretchy. Last but not least, it’s very comfortable. The uniform is made of 100% cotton so it’s nice and soft. On top of that it breathes really well so I can wear it during exercise.

Task 2
  What kind of job will you choose? To choose a job through which you can get a lot of money or to choose a job through which you can get great personal satisfaction? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
  Sample answer A:
  I would choose a job out of which I get great personal satisfaction rather than money for the following reasons. First of all, we typically work from the age of 22 until retirement at around 60. We spend an average of five days a week, eight hours a day working. It makes a significant part of one’s life. Obviously, being forced to do something when you would rather be doing something else can be killing. Also, Your passion should be what you do with your time. Life is too short to pursue other people’s or employer’s goals. Pursue your own, and rich or poor, happiness will follow.
  Sample answer B:
  I would like to find a job in which I can get personal satisfaction. On one hand, I don't work just for money. I don't want to be one of those people who hates her job, but still goes to work every day because I need money to pay for rent and food. Just doing it for the money is not motivating enough. I want to do something I’m passionate about. Every job has its good and bad parts, but if at the end of the day I am pleased with my work, I think it is worth it. Just working for the money sounds really greedy. I don’t think I could respect myself if I became that materialistic. If I had the choice between doing something I love and a higher salary, I would choose the former.

Task 3
  【公开信】:一个学生写信给学校proposes that学校Radio center换歌,放很少听到的歌(lessened-known) 。
  优点一:可以为学校吸引更多学生attract students。
  优点二:学生会因为不熟悉歌曲, 听到后就会去找演奏者资料,有助于educate students。
  【学生议论】:X生赞成此倡议。
  理由1: 大多数学校的广播音乐放得都一样,放不熟悉的歌可以变得独特。
  理由2: 加入一些讨论音乐的节目,帮助同学们了解音乐史等。
  解析:
  1、 简明阐述学生倡议和两点理由(The student proposes that the radio center in his/her school should change songs, meaning broadcasting songs that are lessened-known. By doing so, it will attract more students and encourage them to search information of players once they are unfamiliar with them, which could be very educational.)
  2、 阐述男生/女生态度及理由(The boy/ girl approves this proposal for the two reasons: Firstly, the school would be unique and quite special by broadcasting unfamiliar songs to students, unlike any other schools. Secondly, it will also help students get acknowledged to the music history by adding programs discussing it.)
  3、 时间富裕的情况下可以进行总结(So that’s why he/she agrees with the student’s suggestion to change songs in his/her school.)

Task 4
  【名词解释】:search image(搜寻印象):by多次捕食preys,predators can memorize the image of a kind of preys。With the image,predators can tell preys easily and catch them efficiently。
  【教授举例】:教授举了一个关于birds的例子。A sort of caterpillars is green and lives on green leaves, and thus it is difficult for birds to tell at first,所以鸟就吃得少。Later, birds developed search images of caterpillars, and can easily distinguish caterpillars according to their special head parts. Thus they prey a lot.
  解析:
  1、 点明阅读关键术语,并根据笔记内容进行释义解释。(The reading passage introduces search image which means by catching preys for many times, predators can memorize the image of the kind of preys, with which the predators can tell preys easily and catch them efficiently.)
  2、 根据听力笔记阐述教授举例,注意举例与阅读材料之间的对应关系。(The professor gives an example of birds to further explain search image. There is a sort of caterpillar that is green and lives on green leaves, leaving it difficult for birds to tell at first and unable to eat. Later, birds developed search images of caterpillars, which can help them distinguish caterpillars easily according to their special head parts. Thus they prey a lot.)

Task 5
  【学生困难】:女生要在周末组织一个户外音乐节outdoor music festival,weather forecast却说周末两天可能会一直下雨,女生担心活动没办法按时举行。
  【解决方案】:男生给了两个建议:
  方案一: 推迟(postpone)到下周末举办。下周天气会好。
  评价:但是女生怕请来的学生乐队student band players会有人无法出席,他们下周末可能有别的plan了。
  方案二:就这个周末,雨势不大shower,在雨中进行,因为有可能只下一会雨,天气还是好的warm,这样也很特别。
  评价:女生说怕大家开始看到窗外在下雨就不想来看了。就在窗口看而不买票,她希望提供的是现场的音乐享受。
  解析:
  1、 阐述谁有什么困难(The girl has confronted with a problem that she is afraid that the outdoor music festival will not be held on time this weekend because it is said to rain according to the broadcast.)
  2、 阐述解决这个困难的两个方案(There are two solutions to this problem. The first one is to postpone the festival to next week when the weather will get better. The second one is to hold it still at this weekend because it will rain only a while.)
  3、 表明自己的建议与理由(Personally, I would recommend the girl adopt the second solution. Because the student band players won’t be available next week and besides, it would be romantic to attend the music festival when it rains a little. The only thing to do for the girl is to prepare enough rain clothes and umbrellas for students to use.)

Task 6
  【讲课要点】:商家business 克服销售的barrier,促销的两种方法:
  方法1:用广告促销:很多顾客不买他们的商品是因为很多顾客都不知道他们的产品很好lack of knowledge。
  举例:一个卖有助于小孩记数字玩具toy 的company,做了一个research,可以做广告告诉顾客公司的这个商品有多好。
  方法2:卖贵的东西,lack of money,提供分期付款。
  举例:computer company让付不起钱的客人逐月付款。
  解析:
  阐述教授讲授的主要中心词并且进行举例展开(The professor introduces two ways for business to overcome sale barriers. The first way is to sell products using advertisements. Most customers do not buy the products because they are lack of the knowledge that the products are good. She/he gives an example to support that. There is a company selling toys that can help children count. It conducts a research that proves that the company would sell more toys by advertising how it works and why it is a good choice. The second way of sales is to let those who are lack of money to pay for expensive products by installment. For example, there is a computer company succeeds in selling more computers by allowing its customers to pay for the computers on a monthly basis.)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-11 11:45:13 | 显示全部楼层
2013年1月12日托福考试真题分享——阅读部分
 第一篇 植物开花与日照的关系
  【机经回忆】
  什么因素影响花期
  植物通过感受不同光照事件长短,决定播种,科学家通过对叶子遮光处理,分为三种:不受光影响,长日照和短日照,检测植物的信号。但是最后还是没有收获,但是日照长短对植物的影响是明显的
  【重点词汇解析】
  sunlight 日光
  long-day 长日照
  short day 短日照
  plant 植物
  seed 种子
  signal 信号
  obvious 明显的
  【机经解析】
  光照长短对植物生长的影响
  Light duration or photoperiod refers to the amount of time that a plant is exposed to sunlight. When the concept of photoperiod was first recognized it was thought that the length of periods of light triggered flowering. The various categories of response were named according to the light length (i.e., short-day and long-day). It was then discovered that it is not the length of the light period but the length of uninterrupted dark periods that is critical to floral development. The ability of many plants to flower is controlled by photoperiod.
  Plants can be classified into three categories, depending upon their flowering response to the duration of darkness. These are short-day, long-day, or day-neutral plants. Short-day, (long nights) plants form their flowers only when the day length is less than about 12 hours in duration. Short-day plants include many spring and fall flowering plants such as chrysanthemum and poinsettia. Long-day, (short nights) plants form flowers only when day lengths exceed 12 hours. They include almost all of the summer-flowering plants, as well as many vegetables including beet, radish, lettuce, spinach, and potato. Day-neutral plants form flowers regardless of day length. Some plants do not really fit into any category but may be responsive to combinations of day lengths. The petunia will flower regardless of day length, but flowers earlier and more profusely under long daylight. Since chrysanthemums flower under the short-day conditions of spring or fall the method for manipulating the plant into experiencing short days is very simple. If long days are predominant, a black plastic sheet is drawn over the chrysanthemum for 12 hours daily to block out light until flower buds are initiated. To bring a long-day plant into flower when sunlight is not present longer than 12 hours artificial light is added until flower buds are initiated.
  Light Duration
  Light duration refers to the amount of time that a plant is exposed to sunlight.  Travelers to Alaska often marvel at the giant vegetables and flowers that grow under the long days of the arctic sun even with cool temperatures
  When starting transplants indoors, generally give plants 12 to 14 hours of light per day. Plant are generally intolerant of continuous light for 24 hours
  Photoperiod
  The flowering response of many plants is controlled by the photoperiod (the length of uninterrupted darkness).  Photoperiod response can be divided into three types.
  Short day plants flower in response to long periods of night darkness.  Examples include poinsettias, Christmas cactus, chrysanthemums, and single-crop strawberrie
  Long day plants flower in response to short periods of night darkness.  Examples include onions and spinach
  Day neutral plants flower without regard to the length of the night, but typically flower earlier and more profusely under long daylight regimes.  Day neutral strawberries provide summer long harvesting (except during heat extremes)
  光照长短对花期的形成和长短的影响
  Bougainvillea plants were exposed to artificially reduced light intensity to capture different Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD), 0% (direct sunlight), 30, 50 and 75% shading and to observe the effects of shading on flower formation and longevity, leaf chlorophyll and sugar content and quality of plants. Plant attained the greatest leaf size with maximum branching when seedlings were grown in 30 and 50% shading, whereas 0% shading showed the lowest value. Growth parameters related to the plant characteristics such as branch initiation, branch growth and potassium content increased under high shading treatments. Plants exposed to 0% shade showed the highest sugar content and the sugar content decreased by increasing shading. The low light intensity that results in decreased sugar and chlorophyll contents may be attributed to the reduction of flower initiation and in turn to the acceleration of flower abscission. In addition, more than 30% shading led to stop up flower initiation completely. Hence, it is suggested that 0% shading can be applied to maintain frequent flower initiation and flower longevity.

第二篇 英国农业的发展
  【机经回忆】
  这篇阅读讲英国农业如何在欧洲其他各国的农业**之前独自发展至小康水平。。。 英格兰的农业比欧洲其他国家发展的都早都好,其他国家在大战或者有瘟疫的时候英格兰都没受太大影响。还说英格兰农场主发现农业获利很大后,就采取了高产的农产品,新技术,把原来tenure的农民都化成了签约式的,而且签约前要交钱否则就用别人(此处有题,大概是说四个选项里哪个没有在文中提到)。还说到由于农场主采用了嫡长子继承制,所以没有土地仍然很集中。还举例如提高房租,改善耕种方式,还有开始做羊毛,并且出口至欧洲各国甚至美国。
  【重点词汇解析】
  agriculture 农业
  European 欧洲的
  England 英格兰
  development发展
  plague 瘟疫
  farm 农场
  benefit 利益
  new technology 新技术
  tenure 终身职位;任期;保有
  farmer 农场主
  the lineal primogeniture [,pra?mo'd??n?t??] system 嫡长子继承制
  raise the rent 提高房租
  improve the cultivation 提高耕种方式
  wool 羊毛 export 出口
  【机经解析】
  英国农业采用新技术:New agricultural equipment
  like cultivators, plows, threshers, mowers, combines, balers, etc. were invented and powered by oxen, horses, steam power, then gasoline or diesel as the farm machinery became mechanized and allowed the farmers to become ever more productive.
  英国土地继承制度——嫡长子继承制
  In England, primogeniture was mandatory for inheritance of land. Until the Statute of Wills was passed in 1540, a will could control only the inheritance of personal property. Real estate (land) passed to the eldest male descendant by operation of law. The statute added a provision that a landowner could "devise" land by the use of a new device called a "testament". The rule of primogeniture in England was not changed until the Administration of Estates Act in 1925.
  Britain. The British property inherit system, emphasizing his absolute inheritance, which China and the lineal primogeniture system still has great distinction. The UK is the eldest son of the absolute primogeniture inheritance, son and daughter without property right of inheritance, they can only choose to join the army or to the monastery, so seventeenth Century England appeared a strange phenomenon: 1, join the army increased greatly. In 2, the monastery was the development of the cause of. 3, late marriage, even lifelong marriage.
  primogeniture,  in law, the rule of inheritance whereby landdescends to the oldest son. Under the feudal system of medievalEurope, primogeniture generally governed the inheritance of landheld in military tenure. The effect of this rule was tokeep the father's land for the support of the son who rendered therequired military service. When feudalism declined and thepayment of a tax was substituted for military service, the need forprimogeniture disappeared. In England, consequently, there wasenacted the Statute of Wills (1540), which permitted the oldestson to be entirely cut off from inheriting, and in the 17th cent.military tenure was abolished; primogeniture is, nevertheless, still customary in England.

第三篇 印加文明的记录
  【机经回忆】
  印加文明的记载(西班牙人记的)。
  一个古代国家(好像叫luca)由于自己没有writing system,所以对于他们历史的记载都是西班牙人写的,不客观,有偏见和误差。例如同一条路线上的地方,不同writer给他们起了不同的名字。
  词汇题 drawback=disadvantage        just=fair
  sequentially=one after another
  【重点词汇解析】
  drawback=disadvantage   缺点,不利条件
  just=fair 公平的
  sequentially [s?'kw?n??li] =one after another 从而;继续地;循序地
  writing system 写字系统
  Spain 西班牙
  objective 客观的
  bias 偏见
  error 误差
  writer作家
  【机经解析】
  印加文明无传统记录形式
  Written Records of the Inca
  But it did not have what most of the rest of the world would recognize as a writing system. No carved stone, no papyrus, no wedges pressed into clay, no lines painted on potsherds. Nothing like that.
  Incan myths were an oral tradition until early Spanish colonists recorded them; however, some scholars believe that they may have been recorded on quipus, Andean knotted string records
  西班牙统治者对印加文明记录的怀疑和压迫
  Spanish Conquerors
  A valuable source of early information is the work "The Second Part of the Chronicle of Peru" by Pedro de Cienza de Leon. He was a conquistador and wrote his account in 1540, seven years after Pizarro invaded the Inca territory. He describes the quipus as a means of recording economic output, census, the production of gold and silver objects, taxes and tributes and other numeric uses. He expresses his amazement at the Inca's track keeping of the empire's population, widows, workmen etc, all by means of quipus.
  However, the new Spanish rulers were highly suspicious of the quipus. They feared that the 'secret' system might be used against them or that they might contain pageant symbols undermining Catholicism. The result was, that many quipus were destroyed.

第四篇 气温影响
  【机经回忆】
  太阳加热土地,而土地则加热与大地接触的空气,这样旅行者会觉得上层的空气会比脚部的空气要凉爽。气流的对流和空气的改变也很大的。最热的时候不是日当正午,而是出现在下午,但具体是什么时候要根据当地的条件和当天的天气情况来定。
  【重点词汇解析】
  heat 加热
  accessible 可接触到的
  air 空气
  traveler 旅行者
  cooler 凉爽
  convection 对流
  at noon 正当午
  local condition 当地条件
  weather 天气
  【机经解析】
  气流对流:午后是一天当中最热的时光
  The highest temperature, particularly on a cloudless day in Summer occurs somewhere between 3 pm and 7 pm, with the most common time being around 5 pm, Daylight time. This is somewhat later than in Winter when the time of maximum temperature is somewhere between 1 and 3 pm.
  You can think of it almost like baking something in an oven or warming something in a microwave. Even though the oven or microwave is putting a constant amount of energy into whatever you are cooking, it takes time for the food to warm up from the lower temperature that it started out at.
  In the same way, it takes time for the Sun to heat the ground and therefore for the ground to heat the air above it. Since the maximum intensity of Sunlight occurs at local solar noon (which might be as much as an hour different from the Daylight time, depending on where you live in a time zone), the ground is warming throughout the morning, but its temperature can not catch up to the increasingly greater amount of energy that the Sun is providing (unlike the constant heat in the oven or microwave). After noon, the Sun continues to raise the ground and air temperature until more energy is lost to space than the ground can take in from the Sun. Therefore, there is a long lag between noon and the time of maximum air temperature. Having more than 12 hours of daylight in the Summer also contributes to pushing the maximum temperature time to the late afternoon
  Daily Temperature Lag日常温度差
  The lag is due to the fact that heating of the air occurs, not from the sun's rays passing though, but from heating of the ground and infrared radiation leaving the ground in the form of heat. This process takes some time, and it is also the reason it does not get chilly immediately after sunset.....there is residual warmth in the ground being radiated into the air producing some residual heating even after the sun has set.
  If the warmth of the air resulted from the sun's rays passing through, then you would observe highest air temp. when the sun's rays were at their daily peak.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-11 11:48:33 | 显示全部楼层
2013年1月12日托福考试真题分享——写作部分
  综合写作
  Marsupial 和 placenta 哪种更适应环境?
  听力观点:
  M生出来以后,organ continue to develop, mother’s milk protect them from infection
  M control tem, they lower tem on purpose, 这样可以less energy, less food
  M 和 P一起生活在澳大利亚,但现在只有M,所以M在竞争中获胜。说明M比P更适应环境

独立写作
  An effective leader should try to make others feel that they are part of the decision making process.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 11:28 , Processed in 0.116218 second(s), 28 queries .