[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

发表于 2015-8-25 17:12:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

雅思口语考试中关于衣物Positive Change话题经常出现,考官一般会要求你Describe apositive change in your life等等。下面为大家整理了雅思口语考官关于这类话题的具体问题及参考答案,考生可以提前看一下,再根据自己的实际情况来组织新的回答内容和思路。

Youshould say:
  -when it happened
  -where it happened
  -what the change was
  andexplain how you have benefited from this change.
  Part3
  Changingjobs
  DoChinese people change jobs very often?
  Doyou think changing jobs is good?
  Whatdo employers think about people who change jobs often?
  Whatare some reasons why some people continue working at the same job for a longtime?
  Whatproblems can people have when they change jobs frequently?
  Doyou think people should stay in the same jobs all their lives?
  YoungPeople and Change
  Doyou like change?
  Doyour family members (parents) support you when you make changes to your life?
  Areyoung people in China today more mature than in the past?
  Howmuch time do young people in China spend with their parents?
  Whatcan young people learn from older people?

范文
  Iused to sleep late at night and get up late in the morning. But my parents kepttelling me it was not a healthy daily life routine and I felt uncomfortabletoo. Moreover, there were some friends telling me that girls could get oldereasily in bad daily life routine like this. So I didn’t think it was a brightidea to keep sleeping late and getting up late. I had to make a positivechange.
  Iused to get up at 9 and sleep at 2 and here’s thescenario: I get up like a zombie with a big hang over. I used to feel dizzy andI kept bumping into walls but still felt light headache. My eyes were blurryand it felt like I was 500 pounds. However, when I get up at 7 and sleep at 11,those negative effects are all gone. I am energetic all day long and have avery scientific schedule for working, eating and entertainment. So I am in avery positive mood and manage to do all things without making mistakes.Moreover, my skin is getting better too.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:29 , Processed in 0.203886 second(s), 24 queries .