[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

发表于 2015-9-29 15:43:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最近,神秘的复兴路上工作室推出最新短片《跟着习大大走之美国篇》,此视频一出,便在网络上引起疯转,此片主要讲述了大量中国企业进入南卡罗来纳州后,当地老百姓观念的转变。当中国遇上卡罗来纳,看中国梦和美国梦之间的激情碰撞。而且此片的画面效果和BGM都给人电影大片般的感觉,所以光看视频也是一种不错的享受哟!
Whena Chinese company purchases a company in the US, I think the thought is they'regonna come here, they're gonna buy the company, take the brands, move all themanufacturing to China, and not do anything to help the US market economy.
远东集团美国绿地公司总裁泰·泰勒说:我原以为,一家中国公司要收购美国公司,惯例就是来到这里买下公司,拿走品牌把生产线带回中国国内,却不会做任何有益于美国经济的事。
可事实却出乎裁泰·泰勒的意料,当中国企业收购了美国公司之后,并没有从国内带来自己的人马,让当地工人下岗,反而在当地招聘,帮助美国下岗职工再就业。
当地的老百姓也表示:I don't mind thecompany being owned by Chinese as long as they bring good jobs in and keeps theeconomy going.
只要不让俺下岗,只要经济景气,我才不介意公司是不是中国人开的呢。
而当中国的价值观念融入美国企业,并没有出现令人担忧的因文化差异而引起的冲突,反而有种高度的契合。
美国人和中国人的相同点多于不同点。中美两种文化都是建立在家庭价值观基础之上的。
Americanand Chinese citizens is that we are more like than we are different. Becauseboth cultures are based on family values.
Idid not know what to expect from a Chinese boss man. Never worked around anyChinese people. So it was quite an experience, and it was a great experiencetoo. He put a great number of people back to work. Well, Jimmy he counts us allfamily. When we have our meetings that it was the first thing he'll says,"He is my family", so he includes all of us as his family and healways has.
就像美国TTG盛世集团经理拉尔夫·拉夫特所说:对于跟一个中国老板干活儿,我原来心里很没底儿,因为从来没有跟中国人打交道的经验。经历之后才发现,这种体验棒棒哒。吉米把我们下岗的老工人都请回来,让我们重新上岗,把我们看作家人。我们每次开会的时候,他讲的第一句话都是,咱们家咋样咋样。他把我们所有人都当成是家人,一直都这样。
当谈论到中国梦和美国时,梦远东集团美国绿地公司总裁泰·泰勒的一席话很让人鼓舞。
Weall have a dream, right? And whether it is an American dream or a China dream.It doesn't matter where you're from. And I think if we're working together andwe're talking about what our goals are, what is our dream, what do we want tobe, then we have a chance to getting there together.
我们每个人都有梦想,对吧?无论是美国梦还是中国梦,不管你来自哪儿,只要我们在一起工作,讨论我们的目标是什么,我们的梦想是什么,我们想要成为什么样的人,那我们就有可能一起实现我们的梦想。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:51 , Processed in 0.160113 second(s), 24 queries .