帖子

1万

积分

管理员

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

发表于 2015-11-7 12:26:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

雅思口语常考句型1 Where do you come from?

2. How long have you lived in your hometown?

I come from Shenyang. My parents have been living here for the past thirty years or so. I grew up here and I attended a well-known school called School number 163. We live in a nice area with many shops, restaurants, and other businesses.

3. Where do you come from?

4. How long have you lived in your hometown?

I come from Shenyang. My parents have been living here for the past thirty years or so. I grew up here and I attended a well-known school called School number 163. We live in a respectable area with many shops, restaurants, and a variety of other businesses. The people in our building are generally friendly and quite, which makes it a pleasure to live there.

5. Where do you live?

I live with my parents here in Shenyang at the moment. To be more exact, we live in an apartment building in one of the northern suburbs of the city. I have my own room and enjoy the privacy that it brings, but I am looking forward to the day that I can have my own apartment. Allow me to explain: they are good parents, and I love them very much, but I would like to be more independent soon.

6. Where do you live?

Well, that is not so easy to answer. Please allow me to explain. During the week I live in a dormitory at the university, but over weekends I live with my parents in a village about one hour by car from Shenyang. So I really do not know which of the two to call my home at the moment.

7. Can you tell me something about your hometown?

Yes, certainly. Shenyang is in the northeast part of China, and the capital of the Liaoning province. It has about seven million inhabitants. It has many heavy industries such as automobile, aircraft, and machine tool manufacturers. In addition, it is rich in history. For example, the Japanese invaded the city and committed many atrocities (that is to say many crimes) during the occupation. This is still remembered by many of the elderly folks to this day. Another example that I could mention is the Imperial Palace that belonged to the last dynasty - the Qing dynasty- in China.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 22:02 , Processed in 0.110174 second(s), 27 queries .