[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

超级版主

积分
发表于 2015-7-22 16:53:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 freemind 于 2015-7-22 16:57 编辑

这几天,一位腋毛妹子因大胆晒露腋毛自拍照而走红网络,让网友们惊叹不已,纷纷评论称:妹子的腋毛好性感!”“好希望被她的腋毛夹住啊!”“腋毛长得这么完美的妹子哪里找啊!”“为什么腋毛也能长得这么可爱啊?”。从腋毛妹子的自拍照来看,其非常地清纯漂亮。
These days, one girl for daring to bask inthe dew armpit hair from photographs became popular on the network, many Internet users have remarked: "good sister's armpit hair sexy!" "Iwant to be clipped by her armpit hair""Armpit hair grows where to find such a perfect sister!" "Why the armpit hair also can grow so cute?” From the photograph of the armpit hair girl,she is very pure beautiful.

腋毛1.jpg

其实,如果你是第一次听说腋毛也美,那就有点out了,在国外,女性大胆地展示自己的腋毛,不仅是一种时尚,也是一种表达女权主义的象征,曾有国外媒体报道这样一个女孩:
Actually, if you know that armpit hair isbeautiful the first time, you are a little out. On abroad, it’s not only fashionable but a symbol of feminism for female to show her armpit hair. Here is the report about a girl:

“当男生穿着背心自拍了一张露出腋毛的照片时,没有人会有什么疑问,”17岁的Destiny Moreno说“但是如果我不小心在自拍里露出了腋毛,就好像是‘哇,女权主义者又开始哗众取宠了。’”
Nobody questions when a guy wearing a tank top does a selfie thatshows his armpit hair,” Destiny Moreno, who is 17, said. “But if I happen to show my armpit hair in a selfie, it’s like, ‘Whoa, feminist witch asking for attention.’ ”

于是
Destiny决定反叛到底。她怀揣着一个新想法开车去了在西雅图的一家美容品中心。她向一个奶奶级的员工事无巨细地打听头发漂白剂,增发剂以及染发剂。那员工以为她要染头发。
Destiny then decided to become one of therebellious. She drove to a Sally Beauty Supply in Seattle with a newly hatchedplan. She peppered a grandmotherly employee with questions about hair bleaches,developers and dyes, and the woman asked matter-of-factly if she were coloring her hair.

腋毛2.png

“我说‘哦,我是要染腋毛,’Moreno说。“她震惊地看了我五秒钟,然后开始大笑,一直持续到我们的对话结束。”
I was like, Oh, Im dyeing my armpit hair, Ms. Moreno said. She staredat me shell-shocked for five seconds, and then she started laughing and was laughing throughout the entire interaction.

她选定了
Manic Panic牌的Voodoo Blue,第二天她就在YouTube上上传了一个由她穿着背心自豪展现她蓝绿色腋毛的视频。视频如今已有了26.4万点击量。早在几月前Moreno就停止刮腋毛了,她因此招致了很多负面评价,所以她把腋毛染成各种亮色,像火热粉红,紫色,绿色,霓虹黄和橘,作为一种反叛之举。
She settled on Voodoo Blue by Manic Panic,and the next day posted a video on YouTube in which she wears a tank top andproudly raises her arms to show turquoise-colored armpit hair. The video hashad more than 264,000 views. After she stopped shaving her underarms a few months before, Ms. Moreno drew plenty of negative comments, and dyeing her armpitsbright colors — she has since also gone with hot pink, purple, green, neonyellow and orange — has been something of an act of defiance.

提升内涵,做知性时尚女性,和外教一对一上课
http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/register.aspx?_s=bbs
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 06:05 , Processed in 0.122000 second(s), 26 queries .